Group Web Site Marketing Corporation takes your privacy very seriously. Our privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with GWSMC — including customers and web site visitors.
1. Information about you that will be collected by GWSMC, the provider of the registration services, and the circumstances under which the information will be collected;
2. How the information will be used or disclosed to others;
3. Choices available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
4. Security procedures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of information under GWSMC's control;
In the normal course of operations it is likely that we will maintain personal information on computers in the United States. The United States offers differing levels of protection of personal information. You agree to the transfer of the Information among such computers.
Information Collected By GWSMC's Online Registration Program
The types of information GWSMC may collect about you as a participant in a sports program that uses our services, are limited to the following:
1. Volunteered Information: If you are a participant in a sports program, the information you provide to that program at the time of enrollment and thereafter through our online services, either by you directly inputting the information into the online services, or the site administrator adding your information to the program.
2. Transaction Information: This category consists of information you may provide to GWSMC as a result of your purchase of registration(s) from the online services, which may include contact information, billing and shipping addresses and financial information such as credit card number and expiration date. No credit card information is stored on GWSMC servers. This information is passed to the gateway during the transaction.
3. "Cookie" Information: Our online services use standard technology called "cookies," which are small data files that are downloaded onto your computer when you visit a particular Web site. Cookies automatically identify your browser to the GWSMC server whenever you interact with the online services.
How Information Will Be Used or Shared With Others
GWSMC will not use or disclose to any third party other than the sports organization to which you belong, any personally identifiable information about you for any purpose without your express prior consent.
1. Transaction Information:
Transaction Information will be used by GWSMC solely for the purpose of completing the transaction you have requested and providing customer service with respect to that transaction. Financial Information such as credit card number and expiration dates will not be stored or saved on our servers.
2. Cookie Information:
Cookie Information (which is identified to your browser, and not to you personally) will be used only to assist in your navigation within the online services.
GWSMC Contact Information
18405 Aurora Ave N #H-24
Shoreline, WA 98133