By using the GWSMC web site services, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
GWSMC reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Any new features that compliment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Use of these services after any such changes have been implemented shall be your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.gwsmc.com/ccysa_registration/termsofuse .
2. Description of Service
GWSMC is an online service that provides sports organizations the ability to offer online registration and league management. You understand and agree that these services are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. GWSMC reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue theses services with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
3. Conditions of Use
You may not use these services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) when using these services. Using automated tools to access, upload or download content is not permitted.
You must be 13 years of age or older to create an account on this web site. Fraudulent accounts will be terminated.
4. Member Conduct
You are legally responsible for all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content") uploaded, posted or stored through your use of these services. You agree not use these services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or international law.
You agree not to use these services to upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in or transmit any of the following, including but not limited to:
• Illegal, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that would encourage or constitute an attack or "flaming" others, or criminal or civil liability under any local, state, federal or foreign law;
• Content or data that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent your identity, or that constitutes a breach of any individual’s privacy, including posting images about children or any third party without their consent (or a parent's consent in the case of a minor);
• Except as otherwise permitted by GWSMC in writing, advertisements, solicitations, investment opportunities, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding;
• Virus, trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data; and
• Any information, software or Content which is not legally yours and may be protected by copyright or other proprietary right, or derivative works, without permission from the copyright owner or intellectual property rights owner.
In no event shall GWSMC be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data) whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), equity or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use this site or the materials therein or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of data.
The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GWSMC does not warrant that any of the materials on this web site are accurate, complete, or current. GWSMC may make changes to the materials contained on this web site at any time without notice.
GWSMC offers player online registrations which are non-tangible irrevocable goods that are proprietary to a specific organization, on behalf of that third party organization. We do not issue refunds once the order is completed. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon registering on this web site. For any questions regarding refunds, please refer to the organization’s refund policy.
9. Governing Law
This Terms of Service and any transactions on this Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington applicable to agreements made and entirely to be performed within the State of Washington, without resort to its conflict of law provisions.
You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be filed only in state or federal court located in King County, Washington, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of this Terms of Service.